To ensure that your leather products age beautifully and have a long-term durability, we recommend:
- Leather succumbs easily to mould and mildew, always store your leather products in cool, dry places. Avoid areas with high temperatures, humidity or poor ventilation.
- Leather is porous and needs to “breathe”. Therefore, do not store leather product in plastic or air-tight containers. Store item in its original cloth bag after each use.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to strong heat or direct light.
- Only use recommended leather care products to maintain your item.
- Avoid contact with liquids especially oils, chemicals and solvents such as hand cream, perfumes and hairspray.
- If your item comes into accidental contact with liquids, gently dab the affected area immediately using a dry, soft, light-coloured cloth.
- Avoid over filling the item to maintain its original shape.
- Minimize contact with sharp objects and rough surfaces as it may scratch or damage the item.