If you have an inquiry about Barnns products or any general inquiry, our FAQs below may have the answers for you. For returns and exchange inquiry, please check our returns and refunds policy.
1. How do I place an order?
Step 1: Click on the item that you would like to purchase.
Step 2: Select the color that you would like to purchase.
Step 3: Click on “Add to cart” and proceed to checkout.
Step 4: On next page, please enter your information and click on “Continue to shipping method”.
Step 5: Choose the shipping method and continue to payment method.
Step 6: Enter all the required information and proceed to make the payment.
On successful payment, an order confirmation page will be displayed and you will receive an email.
2. What are your payment options?
We accept most major credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Additionally, we also accept Apple Pay and Google Pay.
You can also choose to pay with PayPal. When selecting this option at checkout, you will be directed to the PayPal site to 'Log In' and review the amount shown before clicking 'Pay Now'. Once this transaction is completed, you will then return to Barnns.
Payments detected as potential fraud cases by the relevant payment gateway will be automatically refunded.
3. Do you ship overseas?
Yes, we do. Please note that shipping overseas is subject to the courier chosen during the checkout page. As we offer multiple courier choices, we advise customer to check if the courier is able to ship to the destination country. Otherwise, please contact us to arrange for a custom quote if none of the delivery options can ship to your country.
Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and the delivery method. The charges will be calculated on the checkout page. Additional shipping charges may apply to remote areas or for large or heavy items.
- Note: Tax and customs duties are charged according to the province or territory to which the item is shipped. Some countries charge customs duties for packages which value crosses a certain limit. These are country specific-charges and are payable by the customer during delivery of the shipment. Shipping charges do not include customs duties. Please note this applies to any prevailing import tax in the respective countries.
4. When will my order arrive?
An estimated delivery time will be provided to you once your order is placed. Delivery times are to serve as a guide and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order.
Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipping rather than the date of order. Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (Monday to Friday). Weekend orders are shipped by the following Monday (excluding Public Holidays), including priority shipments.
Please note that some couriers will deliver your packages anytime between 11am - 10pm. As we offer a variety of delivery options for customers, please check with their respective websites on each individual courier's delivery timing and policies. Depending on the courier that you picked during checkout, your package may get a limited delivery attempt before it will be returned to us. In event of package being returned due to failed delivery, re-delivery fees will be charged to the customer according to the delivery options chosen.
Within Singapore: As per the information provided by the shipper, the order will arrive in 2-4 working days. Note that working days do not include weekends and public holidays.
For priority shipments (including same-day delivery and next-day delivery), the cut-off timing is 11.00am. Any priority shipments after this timing will be processed on the next working day.
Outside Singapore: All shipments are sent using one of our reputable courier agencies. Generally, the delivery will take 12-14 working days to arrive. We will provide you with a tracking number to track your shipment online.
Delivery times may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, mode of delivery, and the items ordered.
5. I want to purchase an item as a gift. Do you offer gift-wrapping service?
Yes, we provide gift wrapping service for an additional charge.
Unless otherwise stated, each items will be wrapped individually with a gift wrapping paper before being packed in a shipment box to avoid any collisions that might damage the item. Gift wrapping service is only available for small accessories, such as wallets, belts, and pouches.
Please specify the recipient name, address and phone number in the 'Shipping Address' field. We are not responsible for items sent to wrong address due to customer's incomplete order form.
6. Do your products come with a warranty?
Our products are under the coverage of Singapore Lemon Law within six (6) months from the date of sale. To find out more, click here.
7. Are your products made of genuine leather?
Yes, all our products are made of genuine leather. We only use premium-quality, durable natural leather to ensure great performance. We source our leather carefully to ensure both functionality and style are met in each product.
8. Do your products contain pig skin leather/lining?
Our products are handmade from the finest leather. No pig skin leather/lining is used for the construction of our bags, wallets, belts, and accessories.
9. What is your return and refund policy?
10. How do I take care of my bags and the leather?
- Store them. Store leather bags properly when not in use. They should be kept out of direct sunlight and in a closet or other area with good airflow and low humidity. Sunlight may fade and dry out leather. High humidity can lead to mildew on leather luggage.
- Pack leather bags carefully. Keep caps on pens and other pointed items, as these may indent or tear the lining of leather bags. Put lipstick and other potentially staining items in protective cases rather than keeping them loose your bag. Also, do not overload your bag. Placing heavy items in a leather bag may cause the straps or handles to stretch or break.
Leather Care Tip:
If you live in a climate with high humidity, store your leather bags in boxes with a silica gel desiccant or use a dehumidifier in the storage area to keep humidity down.
For leather care products, check out: https://archangelshoes.com.sg/arch-angel-mink-oil-beeswax-aaminbee-19230.html