This slim document bag is crafted from quality vegetable-tanned leather which is tanned with natural materials. Each piece is individually hand-stained by a craftsman to achieve a two-tone burnished look around the edges. Due to the artisanal nature of this burnishing process, each piece is unique and one of a kind, and develops a beautiful patina over time.
This zip around document bag opens flat for convenient access, and comes with a detachable long strap. Wear it in two different ways to suit the occasion.
- High quality full grain vegetable-tanned leather
- Hand-stained burnishing
- Wide zip top opening allows convenient and easy access to items
- 2 wide slot pockets on inner front wall to store essentials
- 2 pen-holders on inner front wall
- Wide back zippered compartment on back inner wall
- Padded laptop compartment for extra protection
- Detachable and adjustable long strap made of lightweight durable nylon with leather trim
- Fits tablets and laptops up to 13 inches
Height: 300 mm
Length: 375 mm
Width: 25 mm
About Vegetable-Tanned Leather
Vegetable-tanned leather is one of the most natural and environmentally friendly ways leather can be produced. It is tanned by a “chromium-free” method and does not use harmful chemicals. It is an artisanal process that takes advantage of the tannic acids naturally found in some plant species by using the barks, branches, leaves, and even some fruits. It is highly durable and easy to maintain.
Over time, the vegetable tanned leather will develop a beautiful patina. Patina is marked by the gradual and natural darkening of vegetable-tanned leather over time with use and exposure.
No patina is the same, making each piece truly unique and personal to every proud owner. Like fine wine, it ages beautifully.